Partnership Income Calculator

Tax Saving Strategy

BBA (the Bipartisan Budget Act)  partnerships that need to modify a previous partnership return must submit an AAR. They must file Form 8082, Notice of Inconsistent Treatment or Administrative Adjustment Request (AAR), and include Form 1065, or file Form 1065X, Amended Return or an AAR. 

Non-BBA partnerships would file amended Form 1065 and Schedules K-1.



Call Now Button Skip to content