In this agreement “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll” is an abbreviation of its full name “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll, limited liability company”.
- Please, be advised that this website is currently under construction and adjustments are being made in order to satisfy every visitor’s ability to see/view the content.
- This site contains referral links.
- By Proceeding To This Site, You Understand that We Are a US-based Company, That Targets USA Based Nations.
- “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll” is a limited liability corporation, which helps small business owners to take effective steps in solving their businesses needs.
- ” Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” may use their clients’ private information (such as SSN or any other personal information) for the purpose of paying taxes, filing reports and/or following any other regulations. “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” may share their clients’ SSN and other personal information with the IRS and/or other regulatory organizations in order to avoid penalties or comply with regulations.
- “ Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” will not use their clients’ personal information for any other activities, except those ordered by the client and described in the paragraph above.
- “ Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” does not give recommendations towards insurance to limit liabilities that your business may encounter. Please, do a diligent research on your own to see which insurance fits your needs the most.
- “TAX BOOKKEEPING PAYROLL ” DOES NOT ACT AS AN ATTORNEY OR A CPA OR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR, DOES NOT REPRESENT THEIR CLIENTS IN COURT, DOES NOT SET LEGAL FEES, DOES NOT UNDERTAKE REPRESENTATION NOR GIVES ANY LEGAL ADVICE. “TAX BOOKKEEPING PAYROLL ” ONLY PROVIDES PUBLIC INFORMATION OR LEGAL RESEARCH TO THEIR CLIENTS. THE FOREGOING INFORMATION ANYWHERE ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY BUSINESS, FINANCIAL, LEGAL DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION, DISCUSS IT WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, CPA, FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
- This website uses redirect functions, to redirect you to other websites, for which we are not responsible. Redirect websites are used for contact forms, estimate forms, appointment forms, business progress forms etc.
- Our Tax Return Preparation Engagement Letter is ready to view before you proceed to tax preparation services.
- Our Payroll, Bookkeeping, Financial Statements Preparation Engagement Letter is ready to view before you proceed to the payroll, bookkeeping, financial statements preparation services.
- ”TAX BOOKKEEPING PAYROLL ” IS INSURED BY COVERHOUND PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY BUSINESS INSURANCE.
- Please, be advised that ANY text and ANY image on this website is a property of “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” and CAN NOT be copied and reproduced. We WILL find any reproduction and send you an e-mail to remove the text or images.
- By submitting your contact form and/or proceeding to the site and/or services of “ Tax Bookkeeping Payroll ” you agree that you read, understood and AGREE to this Disclosure.
Follow These Steps For Better User Experience
1. First, please, read our DISCLOSURE PAGE to get yourself familiar with our policies and procedures.
2. THE SEARCH BOX is located on the top right and is very useful to navigate through the website
You have options to CONTACT US WITH REQUESTS AND/OR SUGGESTIONS about this website.
3. You can CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR PREFERENCE at the top right of the site.
4. You can ADJUST THE FONT SIZE BY PRESSING “CTRL” BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF YOUR KEYBOARD AND “-” OR “+” AT THE SAME TIME.
5. SCREEN READER is available at the bottom of the screen.
6. We hope this explanation will help your experience to navigate through this website. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any question.
Last updated: May 25th, 2018
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services. You can download https://www.ghostery.com/ if you don’t want any information to be tracked.
Google Ads from Adsense may show you ads based on your search on the internet. Google Ads will be tailoring the ads based on your online activity.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) Basis
“Tax Bookkeeping Payroll, limited liability company” may collect and process your personal information, but will do so only if it is provided to us by you. Per GDPR, we can process your personal data legally only with your consent. So, if you provided your personal data with your own interest to us, we can contact you using the data that you have provided and also can rely on the data in order to provide our services. As per GDPR, processing personal information is a contractual obligation. As a result, we process customers’ personal data only if they have provided the data to “Tax Bookkeeping Payroll, limited liability company”.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.