Tax Problems?

Tax Problems?

What help can I get from an Enrolled Agent?

  • Communication with the IRS for a taxpayer regarding the taxpayer’s rights, privileges, or liabilities
  • Representing a taxpayer at hearings and/or meetings with the IRS.
  • Responding to the IRS letters and notices.
  • Providing with a Written Tax Advice

Are Enrolled Agents Lawyers?

No, Enrolled Agents are not tax attorneys and are not allowed to practice in court. Enrolled Agents are only allowed to practice before the IRS.

How Much Time Do I Need To Invest in It Myself?

Just send us your paperwork via a secure portal or in-person, occasionally answer follow-up questions. We will be keeping you updated regularly and will be guiding you throughout the process. Bottom line- we will take care of dealing with the IRS for you. IRS letters and notices will be sent to us, so this will save you time and personal efforts in dealing with your tax problems.

Can I Be Sent To Prison If I Don’t Pay Taxes?

Here is the link to the IRS Criminal Code for you to view and estimate your offense towards the punishment.

You must comply with IRC tax laws. If you don’t understand IRS letters and notices that you received, we are here to help!

tax problems

tax problems

Tax Problems?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

You May Have Missed


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Call Now Button Skip to content