I?m here to assist you with your substantive business and tax tasks. The services are?business bookkeeping, payroll, individual and business taxes, as well as negotiating your tax debt with the IRS!?
I have years of experience and a variety of qualifications. My services are very flexible and can be added or changed per your requests. I?m looking forward to discussing your business needs, so don?t hesitate to contact me!
Services Provider Resume
A very hard working professional with great attention to detail and excellent skills is to your consideration. My education and training make me an ideal candidate to provide services for you. My educational background has prepared me for the professional approach to be taking this job very seriously. In particular, my studies of Criminal Justice, Law enforcement, Languages, Accounting, and Audit, as well as a variety of other fields have given me a solid background so that I can perform the duties in 3 (three) languages: Russian- Ukrainian- English. I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm to serve you to the best of my ability. I am certain that my resume will give you a greater understanding of my qualifications for this exciting opportunity. Bilingual Professional with a variety of educational backgrounds and many positive professional experiences.
- Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before The IRS
- Certified ProAdvisor Online since September 4, 2017
- National American University August 2013 Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice (GPA 3.86) Regionally Accredited (HLC North Central Association)
- Central Ohio Technical College May 2013 Basic Police Academy Certification (GPA 4.0) Pataskala, Ohio
- H&R Block Corporation November 2008 Tax Professional Course Certification Columbus, Ohio
- Economics University December 2000 Masters of Science in Accounting and Audit (Kryvyj Rih, Ukraine) – Chartered Economist
- Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor
- UpWork Accounting Test
- National Terrorism Awareness Certificate April 2013 St. Petersburg College Southeastern Public Safety Institute (online)
- Victims Assistant Training Certificate April 2012 National Organization for Victims Assistance
- Volunteer/ Community Service Human Advocacy April 2012- Present Founder Heath, Ohio (www.facebook.com/human.advocacy)
- Rehabilitation/Service Center September 2011 946 Parsons Avenue, Columbus, Ohio
- Tax Bookkeeping Payroll, limited liability company 2017 till recent?
- Get Startups, LLC Operator 2016-2017
- Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor
- Stock Market Trader 2014-2016 Etrade, Fidelity
- Accountant at nonprofit ?Human Advocacy? April 2012- present http://www.facebook.com/human.advocacy 707 2198583
- OSP August 2013 ? May 2014 Capital Operations
- Police Department November 2011- January 2013 Intern Ohio
- H & R Block November 2008- April 2009 Tax Professional and Associate Columbus, Ohio
- Cleaning, LLC May 2008- December 2010 Manager/Accountant Columbus, Ohio
- Independent Interpreter (paid and volunteer) (Russian- Ukrainian ?English) January 2001- December 2006 Kryvyj Rih, Ukraine
- Iveria and Verona Private Enterprise April 1995 ? November 2001 Bookkeeper/Accountant Kryvyj Rih, Ukraine